This is a moderated blog; we review all comments before they are posted. We expect participants to treat each other and the bloggers with respect. We will not post comments that do not comply with our comment policy. We may edit comments to remove links to commercial websites or personal information before posting them.
We won’t post:
- spam or off-topic comments
- comments that contain vulgar language, personal attacks, or offensive terms that target specific groups
- sales pitches or promotions
- comments that contain clearly misleading or false information
- comments that contain personal information, like home addresses
Comments submitted to this blog become part of the public domain. To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personal information. Also, do not use this blog to report fraud; instead, file a complaint.
If you have questions about the commenting policy, please contact us.