Video and Media
Linksys Router: Change the Default Admin Password (Tutorial)
Step-by-Step Instructions to Change the Default Admin Password on Your Linksys Router
- Connect to your wireless network.
- Open your Web browser and type in the Web address http://192.168.1.1
- Press Enter key
- Type in the User Name for your network
- Type in the default Password
- Press OK button
- Select the Administration text link
- Type in a new password in the Router Password box, and then reenter it
- Click the Save Settings button
- Click the Continue button
Developed by the Internet Education Foundation as part of its GetNetWise program.