Video and Media
Start the Built-in Firewall in Mac OS X (Tutorial)
Step-by-Step Instructions to Start the Built-in Firewall in Mac OS X
- Pull down the Apple icon in the top left corner of your Desktop
- Select System Preferences from the menu.
- Under the category Internet & Network click on the Sharing icon.
- Make sure the Firewall tab is selected.
- Click the Start button to enable the built-in firewall in your operating system.
Developed by the Internet Education Foundation as part of its GetNetWise program.