Video and Media
Linksys Wireless Network: Set a WPA Password (Tutorial)
Step-by-Step Instructions to Set a WPA Password on Your Linksys Wireless Network
- Connect to your wireless network.
- Open your Web browser and type in the Web address http://192.168.1.1
- Press Enter key
- Type in the User Name for your network
- Type in the Password
- Press OK button
- Select the Wireless text tab
- Select the Wireless Security text item
- Pull down and select the WPA Pre-Shared Key menu item
- Pull down and choose the WEP menu item
- Type in a good password
- Click the Save Settings button
Developed by the Internet Education Foundation as part of its GetNetWise program.