Video and Media
Netgear Wireless Network: Set a WPA Password (Tutorial)
Step-by-Step Instructions to Set a WPA Password on Your Netgear Wireless Network
- In your web browser, type in the address http://www.routerlogin.net. Press Enter.
- When the NETGEAR prompt dialogue box appears, type in your User Name and Password. Click OK.
- The Router Manager window will appear. Click on Wireless Settings. Type in your User Name and Password. Press Enter.
- Under Security Options, click the WPA-PSK button.
- Select the Passphrase text box, and type in a passphrase. Click Apply.
Developed by the Internet Education Foundation as part of its GetNetWise program.